[PD] teabox...any users drivers

we are gateswideopen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:23:35 CEST 2005

hi chris,
this all sounds really interesting and i have looked into your device
a bit. i'd be interested in geting something like this but i'm a
little confused as to its application. lots of i/o's but how does one
control it. what sort of things are possible to connect to it for
control use, sensors etc(can i see some and how they work). i saw some
of the sensors available on the teabox website and they look very
interesting, would these kinds of thing hook up to your I/O box if so
how? i am particularly interested in the gravity sensor.

also...
what sort of things are people doing with it. the mailing list not as
jammed as the pd-list ;)

i'm pretty new to the electronics side of things so the simplicity of
connectivity is kinda important to me.

regards