[PD] [shell] commands question

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Tue Aug 16 09:33:44 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

how can I send a message to [shell] object in pd, that will be run a
python file in terminal window?

is the any equivalent way of typing for example ( cd python/list;
python compa.py ), in a message box so that shell object in pd will run
that py file in a terminal window? I am using mac OSX 10.3.9. I tried
couple of different things in message box, but it didn't work.

btw, this can be a very very late reply to Frank and David, but I
manage to compile fluid~, however, I didn't try flext-build system, so
I don't really know if  LIBS += -lfluidsynth -framework really works in
OSX. I will update Flext first in my computer and then try to compile
fluid~ again.

best,
Koray.

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,
University of Art and Design Helsinki, TaiK
Hameentie 135C 00560 Helsinki Finland
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
http://purenoise.uiah.fi:8000/
tel: +358 40 754 8449