[PD] [shell] commands question

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Tue Aug 16 10:10:37 CEST 2005

Hello Georg,
I am also looking into py/pyext library at the moment, however what I
want is not sending messages into a apython file, but just run a python
file in a terminal window without actually a need to open that py file
or typing commands in a terminal. It would be nice if I can handle this
only with PD -terminal option, otherwise I might need to change things
to use py/pyext option.

Koray.

On Aug 16, 2005, at 11:03, Georg Holzmann wrote:

> Hallo!
>
>> how can I send a message to [shell] object in pd, that will be run a
>> python file in terminal window?
> have you tried py/pyext ?
>
> LG
> Georg

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,
University of Art and Design Helsinki, TaiK
Hameentie 135C 00560 Helsinki Finland
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
http://purenoise.uiah.fi:8000/
tel: +358 40 754 8449