[PD] The Issue with 2 or more inlets

Sebastian Schwerdhoefer sschwerdhoefer at multamedio.de
Tue Aug 16 16:32:58 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I'm about to learn puredata, but I didn't reach very far. I understood
the issue with 2 or more inlets, and read, that a trigger could help
- but never found an example for that.

I'm not shure if i really understood that trigger thing, so can anyone
look at "my" example?

Best regards,
Sebastian Schwerdhöfer