[PD] Piksel'05

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Aug 16 17:45:19 CEST 2005

If it was so easy to draw the line between free and non-free then things
like the LGPL would not have any purpose. I think we're going to have to
deal with commercial/free hybrids, which is not at all bad as long as
the hybrids highlight and promote the free parts...

Seems like Darwin and Apple are not playing nice lately.

Yes, I'm bringing the powerbook to piksel, and not lugging my
AMD64/Debian mobo.

B.