[Fwd: Re: [PD] hardware recommendation]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Aug 17 20:32:05 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Matthijs van Henten hat gesagt: // Matthijs van Henten wrote:

> Matrox cards are not an option for anything 3d. Only Parhelia ( 4 head
> card) would be interesting, but that's almost the price of 2 pc's

It depends on your needs. I have a Matrox G450 and while it is nowhere
as fast as NVidia cards, it can do a lot of things with the open
source drivers. IMO it's a great card if you don't want to play Doom3.
Old, but gold. And it's available for like 8 Euro on *bay.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44