[PD] pool - the last one

ix ix at replic.net
Wed Aug 17 21:40:16 CEST 2005

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 05:20:39PM +0100, Thoralf Schulze wrote:
> hi again,
>
> I should have mention that I'm using pool 0.2.0,
> compiled on Aug 10 2004 17:14:50.

thats quite old, you should try the latest pool, but i remember even recent ones still not reflecting the correct data structure on saves/reloads (mutilating symbol/list differentiation) with the .dat or XML formats. PDContainer is much better in this regard but has a few quirks like you have to unset a key before you can update it, and only flat non-heirarchical namespaces..