[PD] hid event table??

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Aug 20 05:53:01 CEST 2005

Unfortunately, many HID makers play fast and loose with the HID spec,
so this kind of problem is inevitable.  You can get the raw data
directly from [hid] object if the joystick object is not working for
you.  But it would be helpful if you could sent me the console output
after sending a [print( message to the [hid] object attached to your
joystick.

.hc