[PD] pool - the last one

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Aug 22 19:03:24 CEST 2005

Hi Thoralf,
thanks for the report... i see the problem - i haven't thought of the
possibility to load folder hierarchies into subfolders... i'l fix that
as soon as possible - it's not too easy.
Latest binaries can always be found at http://grrrr.org/ext/beta .This
is also where a bugfixed version of pool will appear when done.

>as for all bugs it would be great to have patchers
>exhibiting the behavior.
>Otherwise i often don't have the time to search for
>it.

Btw. this was more directed to Carmen, since i'm not sure i understand the kind of bug he meant.

best greetings,
Thomas