[PD] OS X GUI bugs

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Aug 22 22:45:05 CEST 2005

Hallo,
rainer kohlberger hat gesagt: // rainer kohlberger wrote:

> +--- 2
>
> when using 'graph on parent' for subpatches, the contextual menu will
> be displayed about 100-200 pixels above the mouse pointer.
> demonstrated in the attached 'contextmenu.jpg' (i right-clicked on
> 'pd currentlevel')

Could you sent the patch you did one this with? I've seen the
Properties menu offset, if the coordinates of a patch window don't
have the upper left corner at (0,0) anymore, for example if you move
an object over the top border into the abyss.

An example is attached. It was created by first patching the
number->f->number construction normally, then Select-all and move the
[f ] to be in the upper left (at almost 0,0 or 2,2 to be exact). After
this the Properties menu is offset on all operating systems.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44