[Pd] "sort" message

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 00:34:34 CEST 2005

Thanks, now I see it is mentioned in the manual, in the traversal section.
Another question: If I created a sequencer with this, and had several
notes with the same x-value, would I need to use some sort of poly
object to trigger different instances, or would the delay of 0 allow
them all to run simultaneously?  I notice the example has several
sounds overlapping, though not starting at the same time.

Thanks!
-Chuckk