[PD] csoundapi~ (again)

day 5 day5ive at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 05:51:29 CEST 2005

Hi List,

After checking the archives, I just wanted to follow up to see if
anyone had figured out how to set environment variables from within a
patcher to point to Csound's OPCODEDIR or OPCODEDIR64 (for double
precision).

Consistent with the archived posts, I am able to load all opcodes that
are in Csound's libcsound.a, but all external .dylib modules don't seem
to be loaded.

I'm using Miller's latest 0.39 Pd.app distribution. I have all opcode
.dylib's in /Applications/Pd.app/Contents/Resources/bin/*.dylib ... has
anyone been able to load external modules within csoundapi~ for Pd ???
What's the trick ?

-dayfive