[PD] pd --help doesn't work

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed Aug 24 12:46:53 CEST 2005

Hallo!

> what has a _library_ (which is per definition non-interactive) has so
> important to tell a user ?
i.e. if you send a print message (or post?), it sends all the data of
the neural net to stderr,
during training everything to stderr (which is very annoying, because it
has no own thread yet and so it's blocking and you don't know whats
going on),
also some more which I don't remember now, ...

> yes, like on linux; then the user could chose to get the
> library-messages in a separate window, in the same window (if pd runs
> "-stderr") or not at all.
yep - would be much better ... (although I never used pd on windows for
a long time now ...)

LG
Georg