[PD] not moving numbers in 0.38.2 + help problem

Ales Zemene ales at mur.at
Wed Aug 24 13:10:18 CEST 2005

now i got numbers stil changing value like this:

[env~]

[56.6\

is ok, but cannot move other with mouse.

>>> citation of <zmoelnig at iem.at> from Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 12:15:42PM +0200, IOhannes m zmoelnig :
> i think you should really upgrade to 0.38.4 (as this is what those
> minor-versions are for: bug-fixes!)
number problem did not go with installing 0.38.4

> and it might be interesting if you are loading some libraries (and
> whether the behaviour youare describing changes when you don't load them)
its in streming patch useing [oggcast~], [oggread~]  and  [readanysf~],
i believe it might be some of them, but it is very difficult to
reproduce the error and takes much time, so hear from me after a week or
two ;)

> i remember having had such problems but cannot remember how they went
> away (but they did)
this seems to get solved with 0.38.4

Ales Zemene
--