[PD] Who needs freaking GEM for 3D?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Aug 25 19:08:11 CEST 2005

Hallo,

> Very nice, its a start.  Kind of like the Tron of data structure.  You
> should make a collection of all your data structures.  Its definitely
> code art, and they're fun to play with too.

Thanks for your comments, a good idea, to collect these little
snippets,  I might do that actually.

Btw: Did you check out the latest changes regarding data structures in
current Pd. A-freeking-mazing! We now have "selection" and
"zooming/scaling". Sorry, I need to go off to play with these a bit
more.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44