[PD] Path and dialog on Win & OS X (was: is this a bug?)

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Aug 26 18:48:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

Actually, I am having a hard time on Mac OS X as well. I understood
that the .pdrc file will be forgotten. Too bad, because, it is the
easiest way to start Pd on Linux, at least. I would say I don't like
much this Tk dialog.

I was wondering if there was a way to start Pd.app from the command
line on OS X... I didn't try very hard though.

Also, on OS X, my audio preferences are *always* forgotten by Pd every
time I start it. So, I always need to open a patch (so that the
preferences menu appears) and then choose to have 2 audio outputs and
inputs... Am I the only one with this problem ? This is on
Pd-0.38-4-extended-RC1, which I found was more stable than most other
release. Maybe I should use an other version ?

aalex