[PD] joystick button-mashing

poil poil at apfrod.com
Fri Aug 26 22:19:24 CEST 2005

Hi

I am using jsarlo's joystick extension on windows which sends button-id
number and a binary button-state for the whole pad on its last two outlets
respectively. I am currently using it with a pack and a route to get my
button presses into pd, however there are some problems when multiple
buttons are pressed simultaneously or one button is not released before
another is pressed.

So far I have just been careful when performing but when other people play
it they always seem to want to button-mash thus making my patch do
terrible and unexpected things!

-poil-