[PD] joystick button-mashing

poil poil at apfrod.com
Sat Aug 27 22:35:13 CEST 2005

Thanks I don't think I tried gripd before for joystick - both are by
jsarlo!
It's great but it only supports two joysticks/joypads. I am using two dual
PS2 to USB adaptors with four PS2 controllers plugged in. Running two
instances of gripd doesn't seem to work as they both share the same
send/recieve names.