[PD] pool instantiates but can't create

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Aug 28 12:37:57 CEST 2005

Hallo,
David NG McCallum hat gesagt: // David NG McCallum wrote:

> pool 0.2.0 - hierarchical storage object, (C)2002-2004 Thomas Grill
>
>  pool
> ... couldn't create
>

> Er... any idea?
>
> pd 0.38-4, pool from Thomas' web site, Flext from planet CCRMA,
> whichever version that is. I hope the answer isn't "upgrade everything".

Maybe your pool uses a flext which requires another Pd?

I suppose recompiling pool could help. Maybe then you also need to
recompile flext. And then all other flext externals. And for newer
flexts you might need a newer Pd. However this could lead to "upgrade
everything" unfortunatly. :(

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44