[PD] spigot / loadbang feature request

sven ml.sven at subscience.de
Sun Aug 28 15:10:45 CEST 2005

At 14:39 28.08.2005, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>Hallo,
>sven hat gesagt: // sven wrote:
>
> > wouldn't it be nice if spigot could be created with 1 as an initial
> > argument?
>
>Yes, this would be very nice. Wait a moment, I'll patch your Pd to
>make it work.
>

>3 ... 2 ... 1 ... done.
>
>I beamed it to your computer. Could you check, if it works correctly
>now? ;)

it doesn't. so either your beamer doesn't work as it should or (rather likely)
i should update to a more recent version of pd. which what version was that
introduced?

>Regarding shortcuts: You can make [lb] as an abstraction as:
>
>  [loadbang}
>  [outlet]
>
>Saved as lb.pd in your path.

that's the way i've resolved that problem quite a while ago.
but everytime i give a patch away i have to remember including lb.pd
would be nice if that was a standard feature.

sven.