[PD] spigot / loadbang feature request

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Aug 28 15:41:17 CEST 2005

Hallo,
sven hat gesagt: // sven wrote:

> it doesn't. so either your beamer doesn't work as it should or (rather
> likely)
> i should update to a more recent version of pd. which what version was that
> introduced?

Hm, strange, and I'm sorry for making fun of your question then.

I'm using [spigot 1] for such a long time, I didn't even remember that
it was not taking an argument in the past. I checked the history of
spigot-help.pd in CVS now, and there the first time, a spigot argument
is mentioned happened Sat Nov 6 16:07:21 2004 with pd 0.38 test9

Which version are you using?

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44