[PD] A mute device

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 21:15:12 CEST 2005

Aha, 'spigot' is the object I've been searching for. The purpose of the "set
set $1" was to prep the change object with the new value before
reinitializing the receive, so that the value doesn't jump when unmuted, so
the "set $1" is still necessary. The rest of the patch looks up a note name
according to y, which I only want it to do when manually dragging notes.
 Thanks!