[PD] OSC for Windows

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Aug 30 11:49:35 CEST 2005

Piotr Majdak wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Does it make sense to merge my version to the CVS version, or adapt the
> CVS to be Windows-compliant?

yes it does make sense and it is very much welcome.

> If yes, can somebody do it or advise me? I

since i will not _do_ it, how should i advise you ? (what do you want to
know exactly ?)

> can do all compilations on Windows and do extensive tests of the merged
> version on Windows 2000.

that'll be great.

i think the original author of OSCx is not that active any more (or at
least: they is not maintaining it actively)

so it is up to the community (you!) to keep the code functional and
up-to-date.

btw, a bug has been reported at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1217922&group_id=55736&atid=478072
and i don't know whether it has already been fixed.
so while you're at it ;-)

mfg.ads.r
IOhannes