[PD] OSC for Windows

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Tue Aug 30 13:58:16 CEST 2005

Hi!

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> yes it does make sense and it is very much welcome.

OK.

> since i will not _do_ it, how should i advise you ? (what do you want to
> know exactly ?)

I will have _many_ questions and it would be great to get some nice
answers. That's all.

And here we go:

- I use the CVS repository
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/externals/OSCx/ Is this
the latest version?
- do you know what sys_addpollfn is? cc can't find it, what include do I
need?
- what do I need for the int32_t data type?

> btw, a bug has been reported at
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1217922&group_id=55736&atid=478072
> and i don't know whether it has already been fixed.
> so while you're at it ;-)

yeah, I know that. This bug didn't affect me, but while I'm on it I'll
try to find a better solution for the hardcoded length of an argument.

br, Peter

--
Piotr Majdak
Institut für Schallforschung