[PD] [Gem] fade using single buffer mode.

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Aug 30 15:29:59 CEST 2005

Hey Oli,

I think "single-buffer" is on its way out, so I would not invest a lot
of time in it (already gone on OSX).  If I understand you right what
your looking for is a clearmode with the ability to alter the opacity of
the clear? I have suggested this on gem-dev so if you also want it feel
free to chime in.

"clear 1" would be "normal" clean with 100% opacity, and clear 0.01
would be 1% opacity to make a slow "fading" clear, that is once you turn
off the gemheads so only the old buffer remains... well the interface
would be something like that, I think the alpha value is part of the
"color" selector anyhow...

b.