[PD] making square waves for tabosc4~

alexandre matheson amatheso at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Aug 31 09:06:55 CEST 2005

I have been using sinesum to create square waveforms in arrays to be
read by [tabosc4~] but I am not sure about the amplitude of the
partials. I have been reducing the amplitude by half and the waveform
doesn't look square enough to me. Am I doing this properly?

[bang(

[f $0]

[;
                                            /
[$1-osc sinesum 64 1 0 0.5 0 0.25 0 0.125 0 0.0625 0 0.03125; |
[$1-osc normalize 1
                           \