[PD] Copies of mails. Why?

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Wed Aug 31 09:43:18 CEST 2005

hello,

Am Mittwoch 31 August 2005 09:25 schrieb kristof lauwers:
> good morning,
>
> >i can tell my mail client to reply to:
> >r)eply to sender
> >l)ist
> >a)ll
>
> i just love it how everyone is telling what there mail client can do.
> mine brings me a cop of coffee when i press ctrl + k

wow, where can i download it? does it do espresso as well? ;-D

but seriously, i think that these 3 types of reply should be quite common for
mail clients nowdays. after all, its not only mine who can do that. and
surely it helps for this reply-to fuzziness that pops up here from time to
time.

> on a serious note: don't you think all this debate about reply-to headers
> and stuff is much more enoying then an occcasional double mail?

indeed !
and for the double mail's, we have learned that mailman can handle that
situation by setting the option in the preference of a user's account there.

> greetings,
>
> xof

greets,

chris