[PD]pd0.39-0: behaviour of closing patches

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 1 20:33:32 CEST 2005

hi

it seems that this behaviour was introduced with 0.39 and it is also in the *official* release 0.39.0. i consider this to be a bug, since it makes it impossible to use dynamically opened and closed patches. i don't know if this is a problem with pd itself or tk/tcl. i hope this will change in the next release, otherwise i still have to use 0.37 (for me the version that works best).

cheers
roman