Re: [PD]pd0.39-0: behaviour of closing patches

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sat Sep 3 11:38:57 CEST 2005

Hallo!

> I agree here. With 0.39 Pd is asking too often about closing, IMO.
> Like: Open a helpfile, close it without any changes, Pd will ask
> "really close?" That is a bit too careful, IMO.
yes, I also really don't like all this questions...

An other problem:
All this question-windows are never on top - so you have to search for the
window where you can click all the time - I don't know much tcl/tk, but I
guess there is an attribute, where you can specify, that the window is on
top of all the other windows ... that would save much time...

LG
Georg

--
http://grh.mur.at