[PD] libflext.a and pool

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sat Sep 3 22:35:57 CEST 2005

Hi David,
the reason is that the makefiles of the packaged version of pool are
dependent on flext version < 0.5.0 .
I'm working on a new release, in the meantime you could either use the
cvs version of pool, or put the attached package.txt file into the pool
folder and compile with the flext 0.5.0 build system.

all the best,
Thomas