[PD] The parent patch file name... state saving

Thomas O Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:48:05 CEST 2005

I use a lot of VST~ and make custom programming for one shot
installations. I want PD to remember what vsts I loaded and what program
number was last selected. They have to be loaded as if they were actual
PD objects. Automatic loading of a default state file just makes life
simpler. In that state file you could have many presets, but the state
file IS necessary because some things are REQUIRED to load before making
the patch functionnal.

Of course I can do it like as Charlie suggests, but that is to much
hasle and hard to teach to beginners

Tom