[PD] Re: question

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 7 16:39:15 CEST 2005

hi

Quoting 飯田 俊太 <lovesdub at hotmail.com>:

i guess your name is non-ascii (indian, arabic, kj,...)
anyhow

> i made pd bat.

so you are on windows ?

> i`m trying to use gem`s in example folder`s
> video files.
> when connect with vido camara and
> take to try live vision pd will be shut down.
> do you have any driver for fix this problem?
> whenever you have time please mail me.
> shunta

which version of Gem are you running exactly ? you really need gem-0.90.1

could you try the help-patch ( _not_ the example patch) help/pix_videoDS.pd

mfg.adsr
IOhannes

PS: i have forwarded this post to the pd-list, where such questions are usually
asked and answered (by more people, and people that have more experience with
w32 than me); you should subscribe yourself (if you have not already done so) to
this list (else you cannot post)