[PD] .pdrc & others librairies script integration

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Wed Sep 7 22:29:10 CEST 2005

Hi friends,
we are finalizing APODIO version 4 for audio & video : http://www.apodio.org
our last challenge is PD and the integration of a maximum of the
librairies available...
We are actually experimenting different way to generate a .pdrc from a
choice people will do of the librairies they want to use...and put in
the .pdrc...
As you maybe know the librairies integration is quite messy... for some
;-)

I would like to ask to you what's your best .pdrc you have, that we
could use as exemple!!!

I mean for percolate, zexy or maxlib it's quite easy but for some other
where each objects correspond to a librairies machin.pd_linux it's quite
a job... so if you have a clean and well made .pdrc please could you
send it on the list.

thanks a lot

Juto

http://www.apo33.org