[PD] Pd and Digidesign Hardware

we are gateswideopen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 03:54:55 CEST 2005

i had this problem getting han's pd to run with an digidesign Mbox, i
got it working by updating to the lastest coreaudio and then using
jack www.jackosx.com
however, i'm not sure if han's new installer works with jack as i was
using an older version of his.
however, i t took a bunch of fiddling around with osx settings. then
again, i'm not osx native so its prolly simpler than i'm making out.
hope this helps.