[PD] externs

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:01:34 CEST 2005

This is an interesting development. Pd stopped letting me access the "path"
and "startup" GUIs, nothing happens when I select them; So I redownloaded
and reinstalled elsewhere, and the new pd.exe still tries to read the bins I
had selected for the old one, and still won't let me view them. I searched
for .pdrc, but I'll try searching again.