[PD] .pdrc & others librairies script integration

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Sep 8 08:44:40 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Tim Blechmann hat gesagt: // Tim Blechmann wrote:

> > Huh? If you have an object like xyz.pd_linux and its only object is
> > "xyz" then this xyz.pd_linux is not a library, but a single external
> > and you should *not* add "-lib xyz".
> well, "should *not*" should say "won't have to" ;-)

true, but well++, I wanted to stress this point: If you're
preconfiguring a package as a distribution maker, you should not load
every single external as a lib, but just set the path. If a user wants
to preload a single object using -lib, this is some personal
preference but should not be done by the distribution. IMHO.

Ciao