[PD] externs

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Thu Sep 8 16:41:33 CEST 2005

Chuckk Hubbard wrote:

> So, if I have gem.dll and zexy.dll in particular locations, shouldn't
> I be able to paste the entire paths to them in quotes into the
> "binaries to load on startup", and it will find them?  I also put in
> the -path and -lib flags suggested in the readmes.

I've noticed on Pd version 0.39 TEST 7 that you have to do save all
settings or it doesn't stick, and also that the slashes get removed from
the path name so if you paste the path with no quotes you need to
restore the slashes and remove spaces...I guess this will change to a
new buggy nehaviour in the next release ;)
Martin