[PD] externs

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:51:17 CEST 2005

Thanks, I'll take a look in the registry.
 Any idea why it would stop allowing me to open the Startup and Path GUI's?
I rebooted a bunch of times. The "message" GUI still comes up.
For now, I read through the documentation and realized I could include flags
in the Windows shortcut properties, so it's functional. Gem is great!!
 -Chuckk
   Message: 4