[PD] seperate GUI communication protocol?

shift8 shift8 at digitrash.com
Fri Sep 9 22:57:11 CEST 2005

if your goal is simply to control pd from an external GUI while running
pd -nogui, it's pretty easy to do using OSC and your favorite language
and/or gui toolkit.

i just did this the other day with glade-2, perl,
Net::OpenSoundCountrol.

to use sends in pd for this purpose, you can just do something like
dumpOCS - symbol2list - route to drop the "/", pack,
[; $1 $2{