[PD] GEM pix_dv

Christian Veit fanfare at gmx.at
Sat Sep 10 14:29:27 CEST 2005

Hallo,

> you don't need to hack the code to define that, just use the configure
> script (look ./configure --help for all options)
> there should be an option for ieee1394 or dv or something like that ...

I've installed Gem with apt-get install before so i don't have to use the
./configure script before. I've tried to use it by typing

./configure --with-ieee1394

but there is something wrong with opengl

HEAD: /usr/include /usr/local/include ../../../GemLibs/
LIBS: ../../../GemLibs/ /usr/local/lib /usr/local/src
Configuring for Gem.pd_linux
checking for gnu make... yes
checking for c++... c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for sh... sh
checking for X... no
checking for MMX... checking MMX found...
checking for main in -lX11... no
checking for main in -lXext... no
checking for XF86VidModeGetAllModeLines in -lXxf86vm... no
checking for sin in -lm... yes
checking for main in -lz... no
checking for glInitNames in -lGL... yes
checking for gluLookAt in -lGLU... no
checking for gluLookAt in -lMesaGLU... no
incomplete OpenGL (no GLU)

What is GLU and how can i make it run? In the ./config help i didn't find
anything about that.

thanks,
Christian