multiimage not sequencial //WAS: Re: [PD] [Gem] how to optimize alphablending?

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Sat Sep 10 15:56:31 CEST 2005

It seems faster with [colorRGB] than with [pix_alpha]. Good. Now, could
we load only the images that actually are in the folder ? Fo instance :

DSC0012.jpg
DSC0347.jpg

Maybe the best way to create such a slideshow would be to use
[pix_image] instead of [pix_multiimage] ?
What would be more efficient ?

Alexandre Quessy
http://www.sourcelibre.com/

Le 05-08-28, à 12:56, chris clepper a écrit :

> The pix_alpha objects can probably be removed and replaced by
> [colorRGB 1 1 1 1] after pix_texture.  The last inlet of that object
> controls alpha for the geometry after it.
Join the Echelon Civil Disobedience Campaign!
Let's Overload Echelon!
sigint echelon sugar grove virginia sabana seca puerto rico waihopai
new zealand comsat intelsat interception wideband extraction aluminium
potassium sulphate signal analysis filtering data processing
nitroglycerin facsimile analysis nitrogen trichloride traffic analysis
phenol keyword recognition text retrieval topic analysis ammonium
hydroxide continuous speech recognition distillate diesel naphthalene
red nitric acid ammonium nitrate machine-transcribed speech