TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Mon Sep 12 02:50:16 CEST 2005
hi iohannes ...
i was trying to use dirac~ today ... got a few comments:
- the creation argument is ignored for the first dirac impulse
- it wasn't possible to suppress the first dirac impulse
- the dsp algorithm was pretty unoptimized
so i was tweaking it a bit:
- creation argument schedules the first dirac impulse, too
- using negative creation arguments suppresses the first dirac impulse
(absolute value is used for the next impulse delay)
- optimized it, did some loop unrolling (no simd code ... since you
probably want to keep compatibility with vanilla pd)
patch is attached ...
cheers ... tim
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de ICQ: 96771783
latest mp3: kMW.mp3
latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space
would say "I want to see the manager."
William S. Burroughs
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1700 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Pd-list