[PD](again!)pd0.39-0: behaviour of closing patches

moritz w. erstens at gmx.ch
Mon Sep 12 13:41:26 CEST 2005

hi list,
i ask again:
why ask me pd 0.39 with a popup-dialog-box, if i want really close these
patch, even i dont have changed the patch, also helppatches..?
I know now that i can close it with "ctrl-shift w" without asking, but i
dont understand the sense, for these new feature...

can i change these behaviour by my self?

sorry for these little protest... i will love pd anyway..
greetings moritz