[PD](again!)pd0.39-0: behaviour of closing patches

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Sep 12 15:17:24 CEST 2005

Hallo,
moritz w. hat gesagt: // moritz w. wrote:

> why ask me pd 0.39 with a popup-dialog-box, if i want really close these
> patch, even i dont have changed the patch, also helppatches..?
> I know now that i can close it with "ctrl-shift w" without asking, but i
> dont understand the sense, for these new feature...
>
> can i change these behaviour by my self?

A hack would be: In pd.tk you can replace "menu_close" with
"menu_really_close" for the actions, where you don't want to be asked
if you want to close. I did this for the window manager close action
at "WM protocol".

A cleaner solution IMO would be, if Pd would only ask for saving, if
unsaved changes are open.

Ciao