[PD] announcing PureMeasurement

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Tue Sep 13 21:41:55 CEST 2005

Hi Frank,

thanks for the criticism. I once thought about using $0. However, as I
understand it, $0 creates a unique number in abstractions only, not in
subpatches. In fact, when I use your modified pm_scope and copy it, then
  $0 gives the same number for both instances. Am I missing something here?

Opting for subpatces instead of abstractions is a personal preference: I
love it when everything is contained in just one file. Try to look at
things you did 5 years ago on a completely different system, and you
know what I mean.

--Matthias