[PD] Closing patches via pd message

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 14 16:56:41 CEST 2005

Yep, try "menuclose 1".

By the way, I'm thinking of adding an option to allow clean windows to close
without objecting, but am not sure what form this should take..  I think it's
best to default to the most careful policy, but there should be a "settings"
panel to defeat that.   Or possibly, the patch itself should somehow declare
itself precious, otherwise closing it doesn't complain.  Not sure which
way to go with it yet.

cheers
Miller