[PD] getting ripped off...

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:45:38 CEST 2005

I'm not so much concerned with having the patch itself stolen, as it would
be far stronger in a compiled language. I am concerned with being able to
show it to grad schools and, of course, to copyright and market the music I
compose with it. I don't expect to get paid for the patch, but I expect them
to be impressed with the idea for the interface, and I want my name to be
attached to it.
I take such stories with a grain of salt, and ask everyone I can find for
more info. Whether it is true in this case, the student who does months of
research and has their teacher publish it is an old story, and one that has
sometimes been true.

-Chuckk

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of
knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."