[PD] mp3cast~ (once again sorry)

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:57:07 CEST 2005

sorry for posting this again

but after much investigations, I can't find mp3cast~.dll with icecast2 support
I'm on winXP and really _need_ this one
I got sources that seem to understand icecast2 messages, but can't compile them
I got a dll, but it seems to be an earlier version than the sources included
everything comes from yves degoyon's site

please please does someone have an mp3cast~ for windows which
understand "icecast2" message
or any other object able to send mp3 streams to an icecast2 server?
or can someone try to compile yves's sources for me ?

thanks
++++++
clemos