[PD] delay on startup and startup flags under OSX

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Sep 15 16:50:15 CEST 2005

Yeah, its looking pretty clearly tied to the MIDI stuff, especially
since there have been recent changes to the OSX MIDI stuff.  Anyone
want to file a bug report?

As for the -nogui thing, you need to have the standalone Wish Shell.app
installed from

http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/

I use TclTkAqua-8.4.9.dmg.  And then you need to launch:
"Pd.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd -nogui".

.hc