[PD] mp3cast~ (once again sorry)

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:45:09 CEST 2005

ok, I understand :)
it's a pity, but since I can't move all the other stuff to Linux, I
won't use pd at all,

it'll be all right, it's not such a problem to me, I'll just take some
random crap proggy to do the stuff...
although I guess it's not the kind of thing you want to "support" either,

but anyway, since I'm already half evil, let me go further to the dark side.

thanks anyway for being clear :)

+++++++
clemos